Here is an outline of the physics branches we will be Looking at in our lessons. Pick a Branch below to gain an in depth understanding of the topic
- Newtonian Mechanics (BEING UPDATED)
Newtonian mechanics is focused on using Newton's laws of motion. This branch of physics focuses on how these physical laws describe the motion of bodies when they are under the action of a system of forces. This branch is one of the longest studied subjects and is often refered to classical mechanics.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Physics (OUTLINE ONLY)
- Electricity and Magnetism (OUTLINE ONLY
- Waves and Optics (OUTLINE ONLY)
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics (OUTLINE ONLY)